Our mission is to provide individualized care that is comprehensive, empowering, and meets your health goals
Our team of practitioners are dedicated to creating the necessary space and time to help patients achieve their ambitions, to listen, to educate, to emphasize preventative medicine and treatments that restore & rebalance physiology, and to provide integrative care.
WHAT TYPE OF CONDITIONS DO WE TREAT?
- Holistic Primary Care & Natural Family Medicine
- Endocrinology: Fatigue, Poor Concentration, Low Immunity, Deficient Sleep, Naturally Manage Adrenal Health, Thyroid Disorders, Autoimmune, Hashimoto’s, and Diabetes
- Identify nutritional deficiencies
- Gut Health – Improve Digestion and Treat Dysbiosis, SIBO (with Xifaxan or natural methods), Candidiasis, IBS, other GI concerns
- Dermatological Issues; Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Melasma
- Hormone Balancing – PMS to Menopause and Andropause
- Men’s health – Sexual Health, Energy Decline and Focus
- Women’s health: Postpartum Health, Hormone Balancing, Natural Fertility/Pregnancy Preparation – Including Coordination of Care with Assisted Reproductive Technologies (IVF, etc); Gynecology exams and Abnormal PAPs/Cervical Dysplasia/HPV
- Mood Balance – Depression, Anxiety, Focus
- Pediatrics: Food Allergies, Digestive Concerns, ADD/ADHD, Well Child Checks
- Disordered Eating – Anorexia, Bulimia, Orthorexia, Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Body Image
- Find and treat the underlying cause
- Use comprehensive, cutting-edge therapies that combine conventional and alternative therapies
- Support the body’s own healing ability
- Use science based, effective natural treatments
- Customize treatments that fit you
- Promote preventative care for a healthier lifestyle
- Develop a strong communication between patient and provider
- Treat the whole person
- Adrenal and Thyroid
- Food Allergies
- Sex Hormones
- H.Pylori and SIBO
- Reproductive Function
- Digestive Function
- Heavy Metals and Toxins
- Cellular Nutrition Status.
We provide cutting-edge, comprehensive care that is tailored to meet your individual health care needs. As practitioners, we look at the entire body, head to toe, inside and out. We have to understand every aspect of your body to give you the treatment that is best for you. Our goal with all of our patients is to stop the progression of dysfunction and create a healthy foundation in the body. Read More Here…
Click here to schedule an appointment online!
Happy Hour Shot Bar now open every THURSDAY from 12pm-1pm. No
Happy Hour IV Nutrient Infusions now open every TUESDAY from 12pm-1pm.
If you are new to naturopathic medicine, we offer complimentary 15-minute phone consultations with any one of our practitioners. Please contact the office for more information.
Serving the South Bay and all of Los Angeles
manhattan beach. el segundo. redondo beach. hermosa beach. torrance. west la. los angeles.
390 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 1140, El Segundo, California 90245 / Office 310.926.4415 / firstname.lastname@example.org